- Employment Opportunities
- News & Events
- About STC
- Member Nations
- Programs & Services
- Vampire Gala
STC First Nations Services Inc.
Saskatoon Tribal Council (STC) improves the quality of life of First Nations through mutually beneficial partnerships with community organizations and industry. Opportunities for improved living are accessed through programs and services in health, safety, economic development, education, and financial investments in the broader community. Acting as a representative body for seven First Nations, STC delivers programs and services to those living in member communities and Saskatoon. More information is available at www.sktc.sk.ca
FIRE: Fairness, Integrity, Respect, Excellence
A number of positions are available throughout our organization for summer students. All students and returning students that meet the criteria listed below are invited to attend an open house to discuss the employment opportunities available with the various departments and programs including administration, health & family services, emergency child care, information technology, economic development, youth workers, nursing, housing and maintenance.
Interviews will be conducted in the afternoon.
When: February 22, 2017
Open House: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Interviews: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: White Buffalo Youth Lodge, 602 20th Street West, Saskatoon
- Currently registered as a full-time student for the 2016-17 academic year in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program (documentation required).
- Intention to return to school on a full-time basis during the next 2017-18 academic year (documentation required).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adherence to STC’s Code of Conduct
- First Aid and CPR certification is considered an asset.
- Must provide a current Canadian Criminal Records Check (CPIC) and also may require vulnerable sector check.
- A valid driver’s license (class 5) may be required for some positions and meet STC’s insurance requirements.
- MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK FLEXIBLE SHIFTS (some positions may be scheduled for evenings &/or weekends).
Resumes accepted until 3:00 pm on February 21, 2017. Alternatively bring in person to interviews on February 22.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications along with three (3) references to:
Saskatoon Tribal Council
ATTN: Willi Bear
200-335 Packham Avenue
Saskatoon SK. S7N 4S1
Fax: (306) 244-1097
No telephone calls please, STC appreciates the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants are required to state how they meet the eligibility requirements in their cover letter.
* Internal postings are STC employment opportunites - open to qualified members of Kinistin Saulteaux Nation, Mistawasis First Nation, Muskeg Lake Cree Nation, Muskoday First Nation, One Arrow First Nation, Whitecap Dakota First Nation, Yellow Quill First Nation, or current permanent employees of the Saskatoon Tribal Council.
* External postings are STC employment opportunites - open for application by the general public
* Community Postings are STC member First Nation employment opportunities - open for application by the general public