- Employment Opportunities
- News & Events
- About STC
- Member Nations
- Programs & Services
- Vampire Gala
Mandate and Description of Program
Our Corporation is dedicated to providing affordable and adequate housing for First Nations persons living in the City of Saskatoon. We nurture and support any and all other potential housing solutions geared towards addressing the critical housing shortage facing the urban First Nations community.
Specific Services Available
- Rent geared to income housing provision for all sectors of the Urban First Nation community.
- Supported housing for senior citizens
- Capacity support for other housing providers
- Affordable market housing
- Individual home ownership mentorship and support
- Lobbyists to advance the profile of First Nations housing needs in Saskatoon
Program criteria including age group served
- Provide supported housing for all sectors ranging from singles to large family units
- Primary tenant must be at least 18 years of age
- Where possible, priority is given to family units with dependents under 18 years (with exception of senior citizen housing portfolio)
Cress Housing Corporation
Saskatoon Tribal Council Inc.
Suite #200 – 335 Packham Avenue
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7N 4S1
Phone: (306) 244.7747
Fax: (306) 244.2444
Apply for Rental Housing
To apply for housing with Cress Housing, please click and complete the PDF form below and return to Cress Housing or contact us directly.
Cress Housing Projects
Involvement with the Saskatoon Housing Initiatives Partnership & Habitat for Humanity continues in our attempts to create alternative partnerships capable of fostering and facilitating the emergence of additional housing opportunities.